Indemnify Hyperlinkweb LLC, Hyperlink International any and all of its affiliates, providers, partners, officers, suppliers, sources, directors, employees, contractors agents from and against any claim.
Before using this site you understand that no information included in this site offers any warranties of any kind. Its up to the individual or parties using this site as a listing of available other web sites or businesses to check the accuracy of their claims.
This is a service of Hyperlinkweb LLC. Support and services are provided by HyperlinkWeb under licensing agreements. Hyperlinkweb is not the owner of any web portals; it provides design and technical consulting under agreed terms and conditions. Information on this and all other related web sites are entered by various sources occasionally unknown to Hyperlinkweb. The user agrees to check all information for accuracy and reliability, before making any decisions or purchases.
Protecting your privacy
We don’t sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes such as “cookies”, “web beacons” or “single-pixel gifs”.
We send you e-mails, newsletters, promotional codes, news and more for marketing purposes.
Your account information is password protected. Make sure to keep your password safe.
Ankara.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If Ankara.com learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 18, Ankara.com will remove that post.
Ankara.com, or people who post on Ankara.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
For paid posting, we collect contact information, such as name, phone/fax numbers, and address for billing purposes.
Ankara.com does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
If you provide us with your personal information in your feedback or comments, you accept that the information will be stored in our database.
Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Ankara.com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Data we store
Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely unless otherwise stated by law.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not accessible by unrelated parties, however due to the nature of internet and unlawful activities we cannot guarantee complete security.
Circumstances in which Ankara.com may release information
Ankara.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Ankara.com we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data. Its up to the individual or parties to abide by the laws of the countries they reside in.
HyperlinkWeb.com provides advertisement services to internet users, companies and other service providers. This Advertising Agreement is subject to the Terms and Conditions listed below and is accepted by all advertisers, unless any additional written aggrement is signed.
By submitting an advertisement to any site of HyperlinkWeb.com, the Advertiser or its agency agree without limitation or qualification to be bound by, and to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to any individual HyperlinkWeb.com Product or Service. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions and shall govern the advertising order superseding all terms therein except for those relating to advertisement scheduling and pricing.
Conditions and Restrictions on Use
All Advertising Orders are subject to acceptance by HyperlinkWeb.com. Rates and the Standard Terms are subject to change without notice. Hyperlinkweb.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any Advertising Order, without cause, at any time. The Standard Terms and Advertising Order shall be collectively known as the “Agreement.” Advertiser and its agency (if applicable) shall be jointly and severally responsible under this Agreement.
1. Term of Agreement: The term of this Agreement commences on the Placement Start Date set forth by the Advertising Order and terminates Placement End Date.
2. Terms of Payment: The Advertiser must submit to HyperlinkWeb.com the charge for the amount specified in the Advertising Order within one calendar week of the Placement Start Date. In the event of any failure by Advertiser to make timely payment, the Advertising Order will be suspended until payment is received and the Advertiser will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by HyperlinkWeb.com in collecting such amounts. All payment amounts in this Agreement are in U.S. dollars and are exclusive of any applicable taxes and shall be made free and clear of, without reduction for, (and Participant shall be responsible for and shall indemnify HyperlinkWeb.com against) any applicable U.S. and foreign, state, and local taxes; value-added or sales taxes; withholding taxes, duties or levies and assessments, howsoever designated or computed, pertaining to the payments under this Agreement (excluding taxes based upon the net income of HyperlinkWeb.com). Participant shall promptly furnish HyperlinkWeb.com with tax receipts evidencing the payment of any taxes referred to in the preceding sentence. HyperlinkWeb.com and Participant shall cooperate with each other in minimizing any applicable tax and in obtaining any exemption from or reduced rate of tax available under any applicable law or tax treaty.
3. Positioning: Except as otherwise expressly provided in the Advertising Order, positioning of advertisements within the HyperlinkWeb.com web site or on any page is at the sole discretion of HyperlinkWeb.com.
4. Renewal: Except as expressly set forth in the Advertising Order, any renewal of the Advertising Order and acceptance of any additional advertising order shall be at HyperlinkWeb.com sole discretion. Pricing for any renewal period is subject to frequent change by and is solely at HyperlinkWeb.com discretion.
5. No Assignment or Resale of Ad Space: Advertiser may not resell, assign, or transfer any of its rights hereunder. Any attempt by Advertiser to resell, assign or transfer such rights shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this Agreement, without liability to HyperlinkWeb.com.
6. Provision of Advertising Materials: (a) Advertiser will provide all materials for the advertisement in accordance with HyperlinkWeb.com policies in effect at the time, including without limitation the manner of transmission to HyperlinkWeb.com and the lead-time prior to publication of the advertisement. HyperlinkWeb.com shall not be required to publish any advertisement that is not received in accordance with such. All changes to advertisement placements must be made in writing to HyperlinkWeb.com and prior to the lead-time deadline. Advertiser hereby grants to HyperlinkWeb.com a nonexclusive, worldwide, fully paid license to use, perform, reproduce, display, transmit, and distribute the advertisement and all contents therein in accordance herewith. (b) If Advertiser uses third parties to serve the advertisement hereunder ("Third Parties"), Advertiser shall be responsible for such Third Parties complying with the terms of this Agreement.
7. Statistics: Unless specified in the Advertising Order, HyperlinkWeb.com makes no guarantee with respect to usage statistics or levels of impressions or click-throughs for any advertisement.
8. Right to Reject Advertisement: All contents of advertisements (including those served by Third Parties) are subject to HyperlinkWeb.com approval. HyperlinkWeb.com reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, Advertising Order, URL link, space reservation or position commitment, at any time, for any reason whatsoever (including belief by HyperlinkWeb.com that any placement thereof may degrade the graphic quality of the HyperlinkWeb.com or may subject HyperlinkWeb.com to criminal or civil liability).
9. No Warranty: HyperlinkWeb.com MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ADVERTISING AND OTHER SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. Limitations of Liability: In the event that HyperlinkWeb.com fails to publish an advertisement in accordance with the schedule provided in the Advertising Order, or in the event that HyperlinkWeb.com fails to deliver the full time period of the Advertising Order (if any), or in the event of any other failure, technical or otherwise of such advertisement to appear as provided in the Advertising Order, the sole liability of HyperlinkWeb.com and exclusive remedy of Advertiser shall be limited to placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position until the total advertising time is delivered. In no event shall HyperlinkWeb.com be liable for any act or omission, or any event directly or indirectly resulting from any act or omission, of Third Parties (if any). IN NO EVENT SHALL HyperlinkWeb.com BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, LOST PROFITS, INDIRECT OR OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF HyperlinkWeb.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. HyperlinkWeb.com AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY HyperlinkWeb.com FROM ADVERTISER FOR THE ADVERTISING ORDER GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. Without limiting the foregoing, HyperlinkWeb.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay resulting from any governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any other condition affecting production or delivery in any manner beyond the control of HyperlinkWeb.com. Advertiser acknowledges that HyperlinkWeb.com has entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the limitations of liability set forth herein and that the same is an essential basis of the bargain between the parties.
11. Advertiser's Representations; Indemnification: Advertiser represents and warrants to HyperlinkWeb.com, and Third Parties (if any), that Advertiser holds all necessary rights to permit the use of the advertisement by HyperlinkWeb.com for the purpose of this Agreement; and that the use, reproduction, distribution, transmission or display of advertisement, any data regarding users, and any material to which users can link, or any products or services made available to users, through the advertisement will not (a) violate any criminal laws or any rights of any third parties or (b) contain any material that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law. Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold HyperlinkWeb.com and Third Parties (if any) harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claims or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to (i) breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties, or (ii) any third-party claim arising from use of or access to the advertisement under this Agreement or any material to which users can link, or any products or services made available to users, through the advertisement under this Agreement.
12. Cancellations: Except as otherwise provided in the Advertising Order, the Advertising Order is non-cancelable by Advertiser. If Advertiser cancels the Advertising Order, in whole or in part, Advertiser agrees to pay the full amount detailed in the Advertising Order and any additional early cancellation charges.
13. Construction: No term or condition other than those set forth in the Standard Terms or in the Advertising Order relating to advertisement scheduling and pricing shall be binding on HyperlinkWeb.com unless in a writing signed by duly authorized representatives of the parties. In the event of any inconsistency between the Advertising Order and the Standard Terms, the Standard Terms shall control. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and communications, whether oral or written, between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all past courses of dealing or industry custom. The terms and conditions hereof shall prevail exclusively over any written instrument submitted by Advertiser, including Advertiser's Advertising Order, and Advertiser hereby disclaims any terms therein, except for terms therein relating to advertisement scheduling and pricing.
14. Confidentiality: "Confidential Information" shall mean (i) advertisements, prior to publication; (ii) the Advertising Order and any HyperlinkWeb.com statistics that shall be deemed HyperlinkWeb.com Confidential Information; and/or (iii) any information designated in writing, or identified orally at time of disclosure, by the disclosing party as "confidential" or "proprietary." During the term of this Agreement, and for a period of two years following this term, neither party will use or disclose any Confidential Information of the other party except as specifically contemplated herein. The foregoing restriction does not apply to information that: (i) has been independently developed by the receiving party without access to the other party's Confidential Information; (ii) has become publicly known through no breach of this Section 14 by the receiving party; (iii) has been rightfully received from a third party authorized to make such disclosure; (iv) has been approved for release in writing by the disclosing party; or (v) is required to be disclosed by a competent legal or governmental authority.
15. Termination; Effect of Termination: In the event of a material breach by Advertiser, HyperlinkWeb.com may terminate this Agreement immediately without notice or cure period, without liability to HyperlinkWeb.com. In the event of any termination, Advertiser shall remain liable for any amount due under an Advertising Order for advertisement delivered to HyperlinkWeb.com and such obligation to pay shall survive any termination of this Agreement. If the parties contemplate any provision to survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement, such provision shall survive such termination or expiration. At the request of the disclosing party, the receiving party shall return all of the disclosing party's Confidential Information to the disclosing party.
16. Miscellaneous: This Agreement:
(i) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law; and (ii) will not be governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. This Agreement may be amended only by a writing executed by a duly authorized representative of each party. Advertiser shall make no public announcement regarding the existence or content of the Advertising Order without HyperlinkWeb.com prior written approval, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld. Any dispute hereunder will be negotiated in good faith between the parties within 45 days commencing upon written notice from one party to the other. Any notices under this Agreement shall be sent to the addresses set forth in the Advertising Order (or in a separate writing) by facsimile or nationally recognized express delivery service and deemed given upon receipt. The waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default, and will not act to amend or negate the rights of the waiving party. If any provision contained in this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the original intention of the parties, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
We welcome your feedback on this document. Please contact us.
HYPERLINK WEB LLC.
Boston, MA - United States of America